We win when my work brings value to you.
People, technology, learning, and leadership are the values which define my accomplishments.
- How can I help you? Can we work together?
- How does this work for you? Is there a way to improve this process?
- Where can we find the answers? Who are the knowledge experts?
- How can we build on something? Is there another way to view the problem?
- How do my actions affect others? Is there a value-conflict?
I have two bachelor of science degrees: one in computer science, one in nursing. I enjoy problem solving in the physical biology and tech domains.
my tech stack
I regularly use (in alphabetical order):
- Bash Scripts
- Github Actions (CI/CD)
- +/- (p)react, D3
Windows or *nix?
Windows 10 and Ubuntu 20.04.
vim or emacs?
vim, but I’ve used emacs when playing around with common-lisp’s slime repl, and it was nice.
tabs or spaces
I like the compactness of spaces, but there is a semantic use for tabs which I can appreciate.